I want to make RPG's, but I don't have the art for it. I want to make a lot of things, actually.
Time spent on each game in order of production.
1. SwordBone (1 month Dev / 1 1/2 months experience)
2. ShopBox (2 days Dev / 3-4 months experience)
3. Click & Block (1 week Dev / 4 months experience)
4. Final Outbreak(1-2 months on/off Dev / 3-5 months experience)
5. X & Shit (Less than 3 hours / 4-5 months experience)
6. Torn Apart(1 week / 6 months experience)
7. Colour Squared(2 days / 8 months experience)
8. Mettaton's Game Corner(1 1/2 months of HELL / 9-11 months experience)
Torn Apart will be remade, because I believe the game has a lot of potential that has been unmet by my mediocre programming skills. I have monumentally improved since, but will continue to, in order to ensure that the game gets remade the way it was meant to be.